Big In Japan

The tall tales of living the good life on Ojika Jima in the Goto Retto archipelago. That's West (South - depending on your geographical perspective) Japan. The whimsy of the place will only be catalouged here for a short while, so get it while it's hot.

Monday, March 6

Spring

I saw the first true sign of spring today, and then I promptly killed it. The presence of the creepiest of all crawlies in my abode today has prompted me to tuck my mosquito netting around my fouton once again. As long as I know the palm-sized, eight-legged arachnids can't crawl across my face as I snooze, I can actually rest at ease (sort of).

Other signs of spring I saw today are as follows.


A hairy caterpillar.


A slimy lizard. Great camouflage.


And, blue sky.

3 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressed am I with the sky picture, with the rays of the sun peeking out from the coulds.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger biginkyiv said...

Russ, I think you're my biggest fan. (read: only fan!)I'm sending a "high resolution" shot soon. onegaishimasu!

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home