Big In Japan

The tall tales of living the good life on Ojika Jima in the Goto Retto archipelago. That's West (South - depending on your geographical perspective) Japan. The whimsy of the place will only be catalouged here for a short while, so get it while it's hot.

Wednesday, June 14

Hot and Earthy Friday Nights!

That's right.

My Friday nights are spicy.

My Friday nights are more than spicy; they're tactile, baby!

I use my hands and mold my enjoyment with my fingertips.

Here's my compatriot (and fellow artisan) caught in the act.


I'm in the process of making a kaki (a plate which holds flower arrangements) and a vase for two of my favorite women on Ojika. If they make it through the kiln twice, they'll be gifts of my gratitude.

What else says "thank you" for two years of friendship and help like a hand made kaki!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home