Big In Japan

The tall tales of living the good life on Ojika Jima in the Goto Retto archipelago. That's West (South - depending on your geographical perspective) Japan. The whimsy of the place will only be catalouged here for a short while, so get it while it's hot.

Friday, May 19

Internet Candy

Russ emailed me with this information about himself and I decided to put my answers on my blog. It's just internet candy -- something that isn't substantial, but can be kind of tasty when you're looking for a quick, brainless fix.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. English teacher
2. Radio station promotions low-life
3. Nanny
4. Tax office staff

Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Beautiful Girls
2. The Three Amigos
3. Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
4. HELP! (The Beatles)

Four places I have lived:
1. Lakewood / Denver, Colorado
2. Alamosa, Colorado
3. Kokaha, Republic of Cote d'Ivoire, Africa
4. Ojika island, Nagasaki prefecture, Japan

Four TV shows I love to watch: NOTHING NEW! (This is hard because I haven't had regular TV in such a long time. I'll watch anything, really.)
1. The Simpsons
2. Sex in the City
3. Futurama
4. The Osbourns

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Ghana (I visited the slave castles. I will go back someday.)
2. Paraguay (A PC trip to visit my friend, another PCV.)
3. Mexico (Cancun twice, Puerto Penasco once.)
4. Thailand (I was there, celebrating Christmas in a very hot climate.)

Four websites I visit daily - or almost:
1. Yahoo.co.jp (checking weather)
2. BBC.com (reading the news)
3. Google.com (searching, searching, always searching)
4. Blogger.com (bloging)

Four Favorite Foods:
1. meat (steak or hamburgers)
2. caesar salad with chicken and ranch dressing on the side
3. sauce-less extra cheese and black olive pizza
4. sushi

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. on vacation
2. in bed
3. in transit
4. in the US

3 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sauce-less pizza is like a choclate-less M&M!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger biginkyiv said...

Oh contraire mon frere! It's like one huge, circular box of cheese bread, yo!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Sierra said...

i'm with russ on this one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home