Big In Japan

The tall tales of living the good life on Ojika Jima in the Goto Retto archipelago. That's West (South - depending on your geographical perspective) Japan. The whimsy of the place will only be catalouged here for a short while, so get it while it's hot.

Thursday, April 20

Iced Out


I've been listening to my Best of De La Soul CD nonstop lately.

I've decided to try to work in a new phrase (I lifted from Plug1 and the boys) to my vernacular.

"I'm iced out like tea."

I don't know exactly what it means, but damn! I like it!

I'm going to try it in a few different situations and see how it goes over. You know, something like....

Vagabond: "Hey, can you spare some change?"
Me: "Sorry, dude! I'm iced out like tea!"

or

Date: "Wow. You look amazing!"
Me: "Thanks. I like to get iced out, like tea."

4 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Icciv said...

I like the first scenario best. I could see it happening. Please always use this phrase.

Vicky

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fell down the stairs because I was iced out like tea.

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm coffee in, like water, yo.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger biginkyiv said...

You all RULE. I like the new situations. I'll keep them in mind and will bring you new phrases, plucked from my favorite CDs, just like feathers plucked from a dead chicken. Or not like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home