Big In Japan

The tall tales of living the good life on Ojika Jima in the Goto Retto archipelago. That's West (South - depending on your geographical perspective) Japan. The whimsy of the place will only be catalouged here for a short while, so get it while it's hot.

Sunday, June 18

Bread

I was shopping around for hot dog buns, and I came across this package of rolls. Now, perhaps it was naive of me to think they were merely suggesting, by the picture on the front, that I couple the bread with spaghetti. I had a surprise when I opened the bag.


Who puts spaghetti IN bread?

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger biginkyiv said...

tell
me
about
it!

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Japanese surprise. I can't say the food is one of the best things Japan has to offer maybe with the exception of
Ebbi Tendon or those good little pasteries your friend brought to the Ferry as we were leaving. MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home