Big In Japan

The tall tales of living the good life on Ojika Jima in the Goto Retto archipelago. That's West (South - depending on your geographical perspective) Japan. The whimsy of the place will only be catalouged here for a short while, so get it while it's hot.

Sunday, June 18

Suho

Welcome to the world, Suho.
Suho is third of three beautiful girls. Here she's yawning next to her oldest sister, Pokara. Her other sister, Hanoi, was in the middle of an afternoon nap when I stopped by. Their mom, Naoko was a member of my English conversation class before Suho made her debut. Now, unfortunately, Naoko is too busy to come to class, so I try to stop by their house when I can and chat with her a little bit. I also like going to their house because their family is so awesome. If I was in charge of giving out Awesome Family Awards, they'd be on the top of my award recipiants list.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You belong to so many families. Lucky you and lucky them. MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home