Big In Japan

The tall tales of living the good life on Ojika Jima in the Goto Retto archipelago. That's West (South - depending on your geographical perspective) Japan. The whimsy of the place will only be catalouged here for a short while, so get it while it's hot.

Friday, July 7

Present-O!

Two of my elementary schools presented me with photos of me teaching as a souvenir of my time on Ojika. All I can think when I look at them is: Do I really look like that? And, man! All that bike riding around didn't do anything for my "shape." In the wake of the montage viewing, I only ate half of my lunch.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Sierra said...

It's not you, it's the relative size of the children. I know because I've looked monsterous in a couple of my elementary school pictures too!!!

頑張って下さい!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home