Big In Japan

The tall tales of living the good life on Ojika Jima in the Goto Retto archipelago. That's West (South - depending on your geographical perspective) Japan. The whimsy of the place will only be catalouged here for a short while, so get it while it's hot.

Monday, July 17

6th Grade

Me with the kids....
6th grade had a good-bye party for me. They made me cards and a large chain of origami cranes. We played "Fruit Basket." They sang me a few songs and we played a game of Typhoon. Some of the girls gave me more personal letters.

I took my indoor shoes with me when I left that day. That made me sad.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn. Just catching up on your pictorial blogs. I miss your company.
Molthar

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger biginkyiv said...

Sheesh....Thanks mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home