Big In Japan

The tall tales of living the good life on Ojika Jima in the Goto Retto archipelago. That's West (South - depending on your geographical perspective) Japan. The whimsy of the place will only be catalouged here for a short while, so get it while it's hot.

Saturday, July 8

Ne...mu...ii....

I'm sleepy. I have to wake up in t-minus five hours. I've just attended a goodbye party where the head of the town's education department presnted me with lobster sashimi and the mayor grabbed my ass twice. (Both times it was more like two football compatriots encouraging eachother, but still -- a slap on the ass!) Aiko-chan (although I should say "san") hosted the gathering and it was super. We put on our "hapi"s and danced to "Wa re ra Ojika" one more time-- for old time's sake.

Here are the photos:



It was a feast....


I already miss it....

2 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dude in the first photo, lording over everyone, kinda sorta looks like Krammer!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger biginkyiv said...

I like the fact that you said "loring over" because Mr. Yoshimoto is not the type of guy to lord over anything.

Kramer? Really?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home