Big In Japan

The tall tales of living the good life on Ojika Jima in the Goto Retto archipelago. That's West (South - depending on your geographical perspective) Japan. The whimsy of the place will only be catalouged here for a short while, so get it while it's hot.

Friday, July 7

Photo Fun with Sierra

Sierra came over last weekend. We took a long walk where I made her cross a puddle, which she wasn't happy about.
We ran into a random duo of people (one of which was not Japanese) who were selling bags "made" by children in Nepal. They said their proceeds went some sort of music charity. It was random.

After our walk, we hung out at my house and Sierra showed me some stuff on her computer. She renewed my intrest in videotaping people with my camera and we goofed around with some photo options on her laptop. Here are the results that make me laugh and laugh and laugh.

Whoa! I look like an alien!Here, Sierra has the "Lenno Chin".

A party with the elves, anyone?

2 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good
old
fashioned
nightmare
fuel

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger biginkyiv said...

.... but probably kind of kinky nightmares, though, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home