Big In Japan

The tall tales of living the good life on Ojika Jima in the Goto Retto archipelago. That's West (South - depending on your geographical perspective) Japan. The whimsy of the place will only be catalouged here for a short while, so get it while it's hot.

Wednesday, July 19

BBQ

No, we weren't just burning the weeds. We were getting our BBQ action on! I had my farewell BBQ last night and I learned a few things about myself.
1. I can't read when I'm nervous. My little speech was embarrassing.
2. It's hard to hold a plate, chopsticks, hand towel, beer and camera all at the same time. I never figured out how to add eating into that equation.
3. I really, really like fireworks -- especially those that are lit in people's back yard but still get pretty high.

Yakisoba Baby!

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much for smores! It takes a lot of courage to be the center of attention.
You go girl...I know they love you regardless of what you said in your speech. Mothlar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home